What Business Applications as a Service means?
A Business Applications as a Service (BAaaS also known as Software as a Service for Businesses), is a software available in the Cloud that multiple Companies or Business Owners can use to automate or manage their processes.
Companies are adopting Business Applications as a Service more and more because they allow them to save considerable amount of money and time since they can quickly automate internal processes with no need to spend resources in software maintenance or development, dealing with software is now responsibility of the Cloud Provider.
Business Applications as a Service for all United States:
Mavware is a Cloud Provider that builds Business Applications as a Service in the cloud so they are ready to use, we keep them updated and up and running while you focus on running your business. Using our software applications your business will become more efficient and competitive and will also help you put money back into your business budget. Available Applications:
MavDesk is a Software to manage Tasks, Documents, Collaboration and Customer Support
MavWarehouse is a Software to manage Purchase, Sales and Transfer Orders for 1 or multiple Warehouses
Why Business Applications as a Service?
When you need a non-common software application with very specific needs for your business, make sense to develop and maintaining it by your business, but if you need a common software then adopting Business Applications as a Service will bring a lot of benefits to your business, see below the main ones:
How to use a Business Applications as a Service?
Business Applications as a Service are used by other Companies using subscriptions, you can subscribe to our Application(s) in 3 easy steps:
– (Jan 1st, 2020) Mavware wishes you a Happy New Year 2020! Because of the holidays and to show our appreciation for your business, we are extending our available free trial subscriptions for both MavDesk and MavWarehouse from 15 days up to 1 month so you can try and experiment with them to make sure is a good fit for your business, all you have to do is the following (valid for US only until Jan/15/2020):
1) Sign up for the free trial subscription you selected (MavDesk or MavWarehouse)
2) Click here to send a message to Mavware team with the appropriate offer code asking to extend the free trial subscription:
a) Offer Code for MavDesk: MAVDESK1_MONTH_FT
b) Offer Code for MavWarehouse: MAVWAREHOUSE1_MONTH_FT
– (Dec 14th, 2019) MavWarehouse our Business Application for Warehouse Management is now available in the cloud, try it for free today and see how easy is to manage multiple warehouses and users in one place.
An affordable Warehouse Management System (WMS)
– (Dec 14th, 2019) “Known Fixes Info” feature is now available for all US States, this feature will allow your customers/users to resolve issues themselves instead of creating new tickets/cases for a reason that already has a documented Fix or Solution available so your business can take recurring issues away and focus on tasks that require real effort! Try it Signing up for free trial today!
See Known Fixes Info Feature demo:
Your opinion matters to us, we want to hear from you whether you have questions, comments, suggestions or concerns, please let us know, your voice help us improve our services so we can better serve you
Mavware vision is to become a leader in technology that helps any business size to become more efficient by way of not only collaboration but Smart Collaboration creating a reliable and secure enterprise ecosystem for all companies in USA.